"...great for beginning screenwriters... full-featured [and] good-looking..."
--New York Times
Designed specifically for writers of film, TV, and online shorts, DubScript is an industry-strength, open-standard screenplay editor.
DubScript reads Final Draft (.fdx) and plain text Fountain screenplays and outputs to PDF and Final Draft (.fdx).
Now works on Android-enabled Chromebooks!
The complete package
- Open text format compatible with other apps and editors.
- Keep files on your own device, cloud storage (Google Drive, Box, etc.), or share with others.
- Read Final Draft (.FDX) and Fountain. Output to PDF, .FDX, HTML, or cloud printers
- New! Over EIGHT HUNDRED fonts to suit every writing mood and genre. Print/PDF is industry standard 12 pt Courier Prime.
- Add a title page, dual-dialogue, and bold, underline, & italic.
- Characters/scene heading auto-suggestion, undo/redo, find/replace, copy/paste, spell-check, auto-complete, keyboard shortcuts, scene numbering, notes, and more.
- Night "white on black" mode
- US Letter + A4 paper
- Local rescue backups
- Compare drafts
- Hear your script read out loud
- Statistics, reports, scene and character reports
- New! Chromebook multi-window & Android 8+ support