I've encounted a weird bug where whenever I use the number "2" in my script, it won't bold. For example, if I were to type **Henchman 2**, it would appear as "**Henchman 2** in the export version of the script instead of bolding the word. Every other formatting works (that I've tried), such as ***bold italics*** and _underlining_.
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Android 6.0.1, DubScript version 1.0 RC32.
Is this a bug or is this something related to Fountain that I just haven't read about yet?
Wow great catch. That's a
Wow great catch. That's a bug alright, and one that I think I just fixed. I'm planning on doing a beta release shortly (which will have a lot of other neat fixes) over the weekend, so hopefully you'll let me know if it's fixed for you (and hopefully not break anything :) )
Thanks again for the report!
Beta to try!
If you haven't yet signed up for the Beta channel, give it a shot please and let me know if everything looks correct.
(version RC33 has the fix)
I just signed up. I'll let
I just signed up. I'll let you know once the update comes through. Thanks for all the help!
Just checked it this morning.
Just checked it this morning. The issue has been resolved. The number 2 can be bolded again. Thanks for the quick response and solution.
And thank YOU for the
And thank YOU for the confirmation and the bug report!