A few of DubScript's Features:
- Unlimited scripts!
- Fast, free-typing Fountain-based editor
- Undo/redo, spell check, copy/paste, search, voice-to-text, auto-suggest, screenplay dictionary, and more
- Scripts can have bold/underline/italic, dual-dialog, forced page breaks, page numbering, scene numbering, notes, centered text, & lyrics
- Import Final Draft (.FDX) → Fountain
- Export Fountain → Final Draft (.FDX) or Web Page (.HTML)
- Print to .PDF or cloud (KitKat+)
- Uses screenplay fonts (such as Courier Prime) at adjustable sizes
- Keyboard shortcuts (Save, Save As, Copy/Paste, Undo, Auto-Uppercase, etc.)
- Speech: Reads scripts out loud
- Word, scene, and byte count (Fountain)
- Full-screen mode (KitKat+)
- Night reading mode
- Fountain screenplays are plain-text, suitable for copy/pasting between apps.
- Unicode UTF-8 character support
- A “rescue backup” is saved to app storage every ~500 characters or so... just in case.
- No ads in View mode (or disable banner ads via in-app purchase)
Send feedback via the forum (don't use the Play store to report bugs!), and be sure to check the settings.